Complete Relationship Manager!
The core of the FortyFourFish™ System, onView™ CRM is the central repository for all your data. Have contacts for a mailing list? onView™. Looking for donor information? onView™. Want to make an online directory of businesses? onView™. Need to print a list of attendees for your upcoming event? onView™. No matter what kind of data it is, if it relates to a person or an organization you will find it centralized in onView™. Key features of onView™ include:
- Go Mobile. The entire FortyFourFish™ Suite works from antwhere the web is! This means your iPhone™, iPad™, Android™, Blackberry™, Kindle™, and more.
- No Limits. No limits on the number of records you are able to store within the onView™ CRM.
- People are People. Orgs are Orgs. Data hygiene is key to keeping a good database that can grow with your organization. For this reason, people are stored in one record, and organizations in a second. Relationships then connect your records, tracking personal or organizational relationships with customizable relationship types.
- Plays Nice. onView™ can integrate with your legacy databases such as RaisersEdge 7, iMIS and if you ask really, really nicely, Access.
- Track Members. Quickly and easily keep track of your members. Includes membership type and category, start and end dates, member status, and when used in conjunction with onDeposit™ you can take care of all of your invoicing and payments.
- Over 200 Standard Fields. Store just about anything on anyone. onView™ comes with over 200 standard fields. Not enough? Need something unique? We can easily add custom fields for you.
- Comprehensive History. Quickly view a comprehensive history of each record including their purchases (onDeposit™), attendance (onEvent™) and communications (onDelivery™).
- Track Volunteers. Track information on all your volunteers from languages spoken, to areas of interest and skills/certification, to availability and scheduling.
- Get Online. Replaces any offline database or need for multiple Excel Files, syncs in real-time.