Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Not words we all want to hear or examine, but truth be told your organization's strategy is the key to your success. We all get caught up in the flashy "now" and want our websites and marketing materials to always be the best, but sometimes what's new is not the best, what's old may need to be lost, and knowing how to navigate the difficult questions on how to develop a clear and coherent strategy can be tough.
Who better to help your organization identify your needs, technology assets and help to define your online vision for the future, than a team of designers, developers, lawyers, programmers, network engineers, philosophers, and all around good ol' folks who do this day in and day out. Our strategic consulting includes:
- Social Media Strategy.
- Web Design + Development.
- Database Evaluation.
- Usability Study.
- Analytics + Demographics.
- Online Content Strategy.
- Understanding of Members, Donors + Other Key Stakeholders.
- Developing and Refine an RFP (Requests for Proposals).
- Working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Understanding Constitutent Relationship Managers (CRM).
- Event Management System Selection.
- Ecommerce 101: Is it time for my organization to conduct online transactions.